Sabtu, 29 November 2008

love your heart

Since It has been quite a while since the last entry..there are thousands of things running in my mind now which I think I need to choose which one to write. Among others I think the one which I learned on the most is fun to write. A few things happened that teach me not to trust anyone in the world..just anyone..yet it’s not wrong to give out your trust to some selected persons but just do it moderately so that you know somehow if that person hurts or betrays you..the impact wouldn’t be so massive.

Well basically, I wasn’t the one who was betrayed. It was my friend, but I witnessed it..tried to put myself in her shoes and I felt…ouuccchhh! She was cheated by her very own old schoolmate which incurred a loss of big bunch of money. That was one example when being positive isn’t appropriate. Only if she *or we* wasn’t so positive on that moment, things should be better now. But yah..mourning and regretting things wouldnt help much. Take it from a brighter side, you’ll learn that God is teaching you..always..no pain no gain. every wound has its story so learn on in well and don’t cause any wound with the same storyline or the hurt will double.

Yah I wasn’t betrayed but I was cheated. Sounds even more pitiful right? Now I don’t want to remember how it hurts in stead I’ll learn well from it. And the lesson was again on trust..just don’t trust anybody even though the ones you thought would be so very far from hurting you. Remember that your judgment can be wrong so play safe.

3 ulasan:

Syah berkata...

Dear Scott,

Good luck in all your future undertakings..

regards,
Stranger in a strange land..

Ani Azizah berkata...

sob sob sob..
:-(

SalizaKadir berkata...

syah - u're not such a stranger to me anyway mr.syahrul ^_^ well, thanks so much for dropping by and yah..i really need the luck!

luvlyhoneyluv - i think you know what i talked about there.