Sabtu, 4 April 2009

i'm realy into this one!

OMG! i'm currently so into this song.luv the chorus part so very much.listen to it luvies =D


the climb by miley cirus

I can almost see it
that dream I'm dreaming
but there's a voice inside of my head
telling you'll never reach it
every step I'm taking
every move I make feels
lost in no direction
my faith is shaking
but I gotta keep trying
gotta keep my head held high

* chorus *
there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waiting on the other side
it's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
the changes I'm taking
sometimes they knock me down
but no I'm not breaking
I may not know where
but these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
I've just gotta keep going and
I gotta be strong just
keep pushing on
* chorus *
* chorus*
Keep on moving
keep climbing
keep faith baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
keep the faith
keep your faith
woah

4 ulasan:

luvmeteddy berkata...

pas skit lagu tu kat aku...hehehe

SalizaKadir berkata...

aku ade letak kat 'let the song tell' tu =D best!nati la aku donlod

Aliya berkata...

lagu ni mmg merangsang minda btol la..best gile..very meaningful..kalo ko nak tau aku la penulis lirik yg asal tu..pecaye x???:p

SalizaKadir berkata...

hah!! ye la tu..buat2 je la cam caye.al kan memang artostic fantastic bombastic..cant wait for ur new song alya!! awwwww..i love you alya *jerit2 cam kat concert jason mraz*