Jumaat, 19 Jun 2009

i wish i can fly like the unwanted bee

now i'm so so so into this song by zee avi.feel like singing it alone out loud when the world is turning its back on me.




*******
honey bee by zee avi

i am a honey bee
shunned off from the colony
and the won't let me in
so i left the hive
they took away all my stripes
and broke off both my wings

so i'll find another tree
and make the wind my friend
i'll just sing with the birds
they'll tell me the secrets of the world
but my other honey bee
stuck where he doesnt wanna be
but my darling honey bee
i'll come to save you
even if it means i'll have to face the queen

so i come prepared
my friends say
they would help me get my loved one back
they say it isnt right
to be self-control of your mind
but i choose not to believe that

so we'll meet in the darkness of the night
and i promise i will be there on time
we'll be guided by my new friends, the butterflies
back to our own little hive

oh my other honey bee
no longer stuck where he doesnt wanna be

oh my darling honey bee
i have saved you and
now that you're with me
we can make our own honey
*******

2 ulasan:

zahidah berkata...

gosh! i love this song && her!!
kmu tau xkat mn nak beli her ep?
saye xde account itunes. xmampu nak beli kat itunes.huhu..

SalizaKadir berkata...

& i lurrrvvee her too =D
taktau la
tak penah jumpa pun
nak beli from the itunes memangla saye tak mampu huhu
donlod je sikit2