Selasa, 6 Januari 2009

made through and stumble

I made it through It’s again about an interview I went through last week. Was a post of executive accountant. Yep, I made it through and supposedly start working on Monday but i had to reject the offer due to some inevitable reasons. Humm..it feels weird. Perhaps, some might think I’m fussy but yeah again all I can say is I have my own reasons which I think I don’t have to state them anywhere here. It was a tough decision to make though but all I need was some support from those around me and since they were supporting, I guess that’s enough to make me stick on that decision.

Well, I wanted to write the questions I went through during the interview but since there are quite a number plus I am not quite certain if there’ll be anyone reading it..i think I better save my energy..but if anyone wishes to know just to share the experience you can drop comment and I’ll write later =)

Kak Aida called mommy the other day, requesting me to help her with her new boutique in JB. This is another thing I had to reject. It sounds interesting and fun but I chose not to trouble anyone =( huh~~ *kufurkah aku?tapi sebenarnya aku taknak susahkan sesape nanti* Ok now, another friend of mine who has start working is a’an at the tesco. A’an, pearuz, mas & me..we went to the interview together at Malacca but only a’an made it through *did I mention of her first class degree??humm*



time wait for no man. So keep on working on it baby!

2 ulasan:

zahidah berkata...

siti mariyana had started working? wah!!
mastu, i called her. but she didnt pickup the phone. busy mungkin. hmm, miss u guys much much laa,,, :(

SalizaKadir berkata...

well...emmmm she should have been but...i just got the news that she didnt go for the offer =( hummm..rase cam sayang sangat die tak g huh~~

i mish you too