Isnin, 27 Oktober 2008

as mush as i love the morning sun


Bought myself a sunflower the other day and happy that it’s still alive. I call it a self-soothing. There are times when I feel suddenly ‘down’ for which sometimes I also don’t quite understand why and I’ll need this kinda self-soothing thingy like buying yourself any thing the way you do to soothe a weeping little kid that can someway pull the clump of unwanted feeling away. Odd I know & I AM a weirdo =p yep, my girls think I’m weird that way too. People might think it’s nuts to desperately buy your own self a flower but..leave the erroneous judgment and you’ll be all fine. It’s a fact that almost everyone in the world is judgmental despite the fact that they sometimes deny it. Thus, bothering yourself with the whatever judgment they make will just lift your precious time. Drop it.

okay now..school is over! Assignments are all over yippie! *harap-haraplah over selama-lamanya untuk degree, rasa tak sanggup nak resit any paper* okay, hush with this coz it’s no fun to talk on. The joyful part just happened last week where we successfully held the open house for the batch! *yang tak datang : jijie & yan & cik ki! Rugi sungguh tau* well, the actual plan was to hold it at our house but after a little brainstorming we came up with a decision to do it on the same day with nina & at the same place at nina’s *sebab rumah mereka besar sikit dari kami* I really thank you guys for coming and making it happen.thank you for spending your time and appreciating our efforts ^_^ tengkiu8888888x

the production house


the eater and the maker


the so-called chefs


antara mereka yang terlibat



look at the food huns!


owh...emptied












Tiada ulasan: