Isnin, 27 Oktober 2008

away a while

Watched the p/s I love you dvd last night. Well actually had partly watched the first 30minutes of the whole movie early this semester but had to hold the rest due to the mounting assignments we had to clear. I’d actually first read the novel *one of my favs. remember of crying like nuts reading it* yes fun to see how they put those words into real moving lives. I think played it perfectly.

finished with the first and second episode of chuck (2nd season) too and waiting for more *to whom this may concern..please..i’m waiting for more!* the ending left my mouth open with the word “noooooooooo” =_=

I know I know..should use this study week for revisions. Tapi tak salah kalau spent just a very small portion of you whole time to do what you feel like doing since forever rite?hehe *I think the word forever is just for an exaggerated version*
Now I have tonnes of piles of papers of facts to dig in and digest luvies..wish me luck!! And I wish you luck too ^_^

Fyi, I’m gonna be away until 18th November which means there’ll be no entry starting on today until the 18th. Miss me luvies!

Nota kaki : am searching for the right direction. Sent me guidance.

Tiada ulasan: