Selasa, 7 Oktober 2008

route to the end

It’s our final part of campus life. Something that we should perfectly spent with meaningful occasions. As it’s the final part, the pressure of getting a job is now circulating the air. Everyone has started talking on job hunting, everyone has started predicting what will happen and start to plan for future, some are planning to embark on the ACCA, some are planning on doing masters. And as for me, yep, plans should be in place but everything should be taken lightly. No pressure, no harm. Yet no proper plan has been made but one thing I know for sure now is that this 17 year-long profession as a student will soon be ended. Yeah I decided to put a stop to it *at least for the moment*. I might be no longer a student but the lesson continues till my last breath of the air.

Life is to be treasured with fun. Always. Just about another 3 months from now that I’ll be treasuring a completely different path of life. The focus will be different, the motivation will be different and the aims have to be reorganized. I was a kinda person who’s freaking afraid of failure, I was scared of falling down, of heartbreak but frankly speaking, after 23 years everything had change. Now I take up failures positively as a motivation. I think it’s how life teaches people and how people should take life as a lesson.

Tiada ulasan: