Khamis, 4 Disember 2008

hands up

I still don’t get it when a married man *remember I mentioned ‘married’* has to make friends with girls through the internet..the ym!, friendster, facebook, myspace or whatsoever *perhaps I need someone out there to explain to me the relevance* it’ll be normal and sensible if he makes friends in the office or the neighbourhood…but the internet? Through the chit-chat space? Married man? Naaah I don’t think it’s necessary *atau mungkin pemikiran saye yang tersangat kolot?* kalau kamu lah..married,and your husband goes out somewhere with girls..malam-malam sampai tengah malam..eventhough you know that they are friends in the internet. kamu bagi ke? Ya they might just have some drinks or meals together tapi..kamu dengan sukahatinya bagi ke? Hummm~

2 ulasan:

zahidah berkata...

i hate that kind of guy.
i just think he's full oh shit.

SalizaKadir berkata...

haha total agreement from me!! tahapehape aku rase nak sepak je