Selasa, 16 Disember 2008

read me what the future holds

December is so rainy..it makes staying at home *especially the bedroom* is so very dangerous. Ya you know..when it’s raining we tend to get cold, when we get cold then we’ll probably desperately searching for blankets..which is normally found in our bedroom on the bed..then we’ll be slipping into it..then it’ll make us feel cozy..few minutes later we’ll be drowned to sleep or maybe it’ll take seconds. Those extra sleep or nap or whatever you call it will usually cost us to waste another precious hour in our life that can actually be used for something better than just spoiling our brains. As we know, sleeping excessively can hurt or perhaps kill the brain…..merely like what I felt yesterday haha but hey,it was raining and I got nothing to do at home..but yah, finally regret it since it sent me the hell headache.


Okay now..18th December is coming..and it sends me a very bad nervousness. I realized that thinking of it will refrain me doing anything else such as eating, sweeping the floor, combing my hair..it’ll take a few minutes before I can resume. Pheeeewwww~~ I’m trying to be totally positive here *fingers cross* everyone has started talking or questioning on job interviews or even employment. As far as for now, sal is the only one who has been employed..followed with pija and I’m not quite certain about the rest. some are waiting for the final result before they can make a good move, some are waiting for replies..hummmm~ and some are uncovering the truth about what they actually want in life. Me? I’m a small part of those all =)


Since I have nothing specific to do now, I’ve been using these times to enhance my cooking skill *not interested to talk on this* and meet up old friends, finding what they’ve been doing during their temporary absence in my life *oh ya, thanks ina for the mcD!ada mase leh blanje lagi, aku suka betul sejak duamenjak dah berkerjaya nih ina selalu bermurah hati =) semoga ina dimurahkan rezeki and boleh blanja di the mcD house lagi* ..and most of them are doing great *or better* some are changing work, some are getting married, some have been promoted..and some stay the same ^_^


This is one of the abundant things i’ve been waiting to do. Going to the place where you can see the entire batu pahat. a very peaceful spot. Very valuable to me. When I was in secondary this place was empty, was like a field but now it’s almost filled of big houses and perhaps, few years later we won’t be able to stand in this spot we were standing in.

2 ulasan:

zahidah berkata...

salihah is working now?

anyways, dimanekah tempat itu(refers to the pic u posted)?

*p/s: i got blog now. haha..*poyo*

SalizaKadir berkata...

hehe salihah berkerja temporarily di salah sebuahkilang yang terletak di bandaraya kluang ^_^ mari kite pow salihah

tempat itu adalah di atas puncak gunung soga ^_^ nak g? yom i show u

eyy gimme ya adress