Ahad, 12 Julai 2009

terima kasih kepada kaki

kaki aku bengkak few days before
i was walking back home when it made me thinking

perhaps i've been walking too fast
ignoring things around me and those coming my way
i've been walking straight
for the fact that i myself is not certain where am i heading to
perhaps i've been ignorant
to myself & others

now i am walking slowly
thinking what i've missed
what i should be doing
and what i wanna be doing in life
i just don't wanna waste time as life is too short to be wasted
too short to be sad

i need to think deep

and focus a bit more.go girl!!

4 ulasan:

zahidah berkata...

ye saliza, skrg kita kena focus && forecast! haha.. :D

SalizaKadir berkata...

hehe bener!!

-=PTDWNB=- berkata...

kini ku melangkah lebih jauh!!

SalizaKadir berkata...

any - huhu long time no see =D
melangkah jauh?