Selasa, 29 Mac 2011

BAD day

what a bad day T.T




firstly my handphone cant be charged due to I DONT KNOW WHY! so it's off since yesterday evening.i cant call mother.i cant call iqbal.i cant sms ina.i dont have an alarm clock that i had to get my housemate to do the alarm clock duty for me.and until now it still cant be charged.I DONT KNOW WHY .nanges.



ok that is one thing



the other thing is that i left my car key inside my room which has been locked (oh yep i locked it.siapa lagi?) and to make thing worse,my room key is attached to the car key T.T do yo get me? i dont have my car key to go to work.now i dont even have the room key to get the car key cause they are attached together. AND now i cant use my handphone cause it cant be switched on since yesterday evening! the first public phone will take me about 10minutes to reach by walking.and GOSH i'm scared to walk that far alone.scared of bad guys :D scared of the dogs.scared of hurting my heels.kesimpulannya :TAKNAK JALAN KAKI JAUH-JAUH ok?



so what did i do?




went to the neighbour and ask for phone la.hahaha.tapi sebelum tu kena buat muka baik supaya aunty tu tak ketakutan dan explain satu-satu as if aunty tu nak tahu reason kenapa nak guna talipon rumah dia dah lah nak talipon seluruh dunia in stead of using my own phone.penat explain,jawapan aunty tu 'ok' saje.




baiklah



dapat lah call office cakap harini nak amik half-day leave

call iqbal cerita pasal hal kunci tertinggal

call suhaila mintak hantar spare key




morale nya : buat lah spare key dan letak di rak kasut ke dalam tepung kat dapur ke dalam pasu ke mana tau kalau-kalau kepala tiba-tiba lose balance and buat mistake yang ntahbukanbukan takdelah menjajar nak pergi rumah jiran dan pinjam talipon. sekian .

2 ulasan:

Aliya berkata...

kahkahkahkah..kalo bole beguling2 kat opis ni aku dah buat dah, lawak la ko scott. scott pls ak merayu jgn bt camni lagi..scott yg blur haha.

SalizaKadir berkata...

hehe aku pun harap benda2 camni takkan berlaku lagi dah -.-'