Isnin, 29 September 2008

24Th September 2008.

We’ll be going back home tomorrow for our Eid break.yey! well,mommy’d ordered me to bake chocolate cake *oh I really mish baking n oh yep..promised alya to bake one for her*. But the route to end this week is..omigawd so tough.the assignment + all the ‘ unwanted unwelcomed’ events that happened in the week huh~~

Skarang rasa sangat nak marah dengan the unwated event sebab cumalah menyemakkan kepala. Kalau boleh avoid that part may be this week will be a little easy .insane! why do I have to get mysef into those kinds of trouble? If only I can foresee things and if only I think a bit serious about it.hish~tapi saye dah anggap semuanya dah settle by now.taknak fikir lagi dah.kepada kawan-kawan saye yang banyak berfikir bersama-same in handling and settling my problem tu..saye nak cakap tengkiu seribu kali.

Presently am still putting my 100% energy,brain,hands and all on the audit assignment and honestly it is very hard to focus since it’s so very near to Eid haha. I think the tiredness gets me this flu and perhaps it'll be a fever soon.

I'm having headache.don't feel like writing now.

SATU yang banyak

Satu ucapan : to aziah, tengkiu for treating us last night ^_^ the hazelnut coffee was good *thumbs up*
Satu fakta : Saya rindu kamu yang di pandan jaya.
Satu harapan : get back home and tell mommy I’m not having chikungunya
Satu pembohongan : fasting gets me slimmer
Satu nasihat : to my friends, mari beraya sakan coz it might be the last Eid to collect angpow =p

Tiada ulasan: