Sabtu, 20 September 2008

one down

Basically, we’re done with the accounts’ project paper. Yeah, done with the assignment not the weariness. One down, another one to go..Currently working on the audit project paper pulak and still have many to kill after this huhu like the strategic management, the AISes and the corporate finance. The audit will be circulating about the corporate governance, well actually I’d encountered with the issue so many times before. Is an exciting one actually but when we picked the vote saliza dengan segeranya bermonolog dalaman “CG lagi….adeh” well not to say it should be easy but we should already be familiar with the issues by now. Submission will be on this coming flyday..so again it’s gonna be a tiring week, devoting our good times on audit pulak. After all, the route to the top will never be easy, rite? They say


“ Our path wont be easy, our sail wont be smooth..are you ready?”

I’d once said yes…and now I’m gonna have to deal with it.

Coming up after the Eid break will be tonnes of presentations *gosh!!* at one point I just couldn’t quit thinking of finishing this degree as fast as possible..but thinking of what do I have to do after it finishes make me feel like slowing down the time or even stopping it until I can exactly determine what am I going to do after that.

Just about another 10 days before Eid. I don’t know the progress of my baju raya dah siap ke belum I even don’t know *tapi dah dapat hadiah baju raya dari aziah at the facebook heheee* our Eid break will start on the 26th until the 3rd October 9 days to be precise and it’s gonna be my last Eid to collect duit raya.


Pacik Bahar : This year dah tak dapat duit raya kan?
Sazzyflurry : hei..dapat lagi la
Pacik Bahar : ey kamukan dah join cik adi..mane leh dapat duit raya
Sazzyflurry : Noooooo orang belum abis degree okeh..nak gak
Pacik Bahar : hehe okeh2 bagi account number

huhu bosan la next year dah kena bagi duit raya plak.ni yang rasa cam nak further masters or ACCA nih..furthering study just to avoid mysef from having to provide angpow,apelah saliza..


2 ulasan:

payat inc berkata...

nak angpow!

SalizaKadir berkata...

bleh2 aku dah bagi kat fb..kalau tak cukup leh tambah lagi