Rabu, 17 September 2008

Fresher phase

Just as much as I want to leave my painful path of existence. Yep, I should say that I’m moving mysef to a fresher phase of life. haven’t been writing blog for omost..lemme see..9 months. A veryvery long time I should concur. Wasn’t because life was boring but I was so lazy to write plus my writing skill has gotten worse. Like it or not it’s a challenge to put your thoughts into words..i mean readable understandable words. But yeah, as u can see..i’m writing again just so I can trace what I’ve done with my phreaking phrantic life if I feel like it someday in future *ngehee*

well anyway..to payat..my blog wouldn’t be a wholly intellectual piece of historical window and wouldn’t be a whole crap *as u refer it to* tho. So if u’re thinking of reading some intellectual stuff like who first invented the toilet bowl or who first come up with the double entry theory…tell u what buddy,u’re in the wrong space.

1 ulasan:

Syah berkata...

Good effort...

S H R & M Z B !!!