Isnin, 29 September 2008

every sky has its silver lining

I'd successfully reached home yesterday. thanks to fana for the ride. Huh~~It's always good to be home. The headache and flu was deadly but thank to God it’s got better now after the medication and 16hours-long of sleep *haha* yep, slept at 10pm on the Friday and woke up at 2pm on Saturday. Excuse me friends, I really had a TERRIBLE fever.

So, the first thing I talked about with mommy was about baby fifi. Mommy told me that they don’t wanna be separated or being adopted by anyone. They are 5 in siblings. The eldest is a 12 year-old girl. Hard to believe but the 12 year-young girl wants to take care of her other 3 brothers and a younger sister by her own. I'm not even so certain how is that possible but I bet her mother would be very proud of her if she knows this. I'm just worried that she might be risking her future. She’s so young yet have to bear such responsibilities. it'll be difficult to concentrate on her study and manage her brothers at the same time isn't it? Plus, they are all kids! Thinking of them make me realize how fortunate I am to at least have my mom besides me all the time *semoga tuhan permudahkan perjalanannya*

Tiada ulasan: