Isnin, 22 September 2008

al-fatihah for kak As

21st September 2008
Received a message from mommy right after sahur, it says


“ kak as dah meninggal, mari kita sedekahkan al-fatihah dan yasin”



I will normally take a short nap after sahur before performing my subuh prayer but that message kept me awake. She was one of my mom’s bestfriends. I remember when she used to come to our house late at night just to chat with mommy. She had delivered a baby early this year (she’s much younger than my mom).baby fifi. Very cute baby fifi. Thinking about her make me awfully sad..how is she going to live without her mother?omg, now I don’t even dare to think about it. I never thought she’ll leave us this early.

.cant wait to get back home and get to her house to see fifi.




baby fifi yang chumel


baby fifi with her late mother

Tiada ulasan: